Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Organizing Some Plans

After a year and a half of blogging as Ratshag, I'm gonna try going back to blogging as me for a bit. Here's where I can say things about WoW guild politics, my marriage and the impending collapse thereof, my dog, my family, and whatever the hell else I feel like saying. What I don't want to do is let this turn into a site for grumpy rants, 'cause that's not a lot of fun. There will be silly stuff from time to time; I just don't want to feel like I need to be upbeat all the time, the way Ratshag is.

Don't know if anyone'll read this or not. For at least a while I'm not going try to advertise this. No links from Need More Rage or anything. I'll probably let a few friends know it exists, and they can read it or not, as they choose. Not gonna install site meter or even e-mail comments to myself. Get plenty of attention on NMR - far more than I ever expected, or even wanted. No need for more here.

Been wanting to do this for a while. Fun as the orc is, he can be rather confining. Here, I'll talk about how I really feel, and I'll see where that takes me. If anywhere.

1 comment:

Arleen said...

"Been wanting to do this for a while. Fun as the orc is, he can be rather confining. Here, I'll talk about how I really feel, and I'll see where that takes me. If anywhere. "

Thank you for sharing the site, Ratters. While Ratshag is great, it is awesome to reading about the man behind the orc, as it were. Keep it up.

<3
aka Bre's real life avatar :P