Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Typical Monday Morning Conversation

Julie:  My snuggie is in the car.  Can you come home and bring it to me?
me:  there are no blankets already inside?
Julie:  I need the snuggie
I am trying to sit up and read this text book
me:  you could turn off the fan and the a/c
Julie:  are you insane?
me:  apparently
Julie:  also
the humidifier needs to be filled
how am I supposed to function without you??
me:  I thought you liked being in control of your life
Julie:  you do NOT get to use my personality quirks against me when I am being lazy.
besides Buffy is asleep under the blankets lying on me, you don't want to disturb her do you?
me:  she barks at signposts. she's already disturbed


me:  aw. Buffy is learning Growth & Development
 
Julie:  yah

2 comments:

The Wife said...

He totally got me the snuggie!!!

Kayeri said...

Of course he did. They may complain and give us looks, but they love us and get us what we need... :)