Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wanted To Reach Through The Internet And Smack'em

I really like my Thursday night Warcraft sessions with my long-time real-life friends. I do, I really do.

But the insistance of some that we all be on the same vent channel, even if we're doing two different things, can be annoying. Especially when five of us are in a dungeon and I'm trying to explain the next fight, but I can't because the two guys doing quests together won't stop talking for two minutes. "I got three, how many you got? I got five now. Where do we turn this quest in? Is it Here? No I thnink it's at that other place."

OMFG, STFU ALREADY.

Okay, done ranting. And I still love them. Just wish they took the game a little more seriously, and a little less like a cocktail party. Particularly when I know how bent out of shape those two particularly noses can get when things aren't to their convenience.

Grrr.

Really done ranting this time.

No comments: