Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Warcraft QQBBQ

So, like I said, Shadow Priests got majorly changed in the vew Version 3 of World of Warcraft, leaving me with a very well-geared character that I just don't enjoy playing any more. I've tried it, and it's just not fun for me. So I've been working hard to level up my paladin. She's only three levels away from Outland now, 15 from the cap, with two-and-a-half weeks to fo til the expansion. And I've been enjoying playing her. It looks like I just flat enjoy melee classes over casters - warriors, rogues, shaman, and now pallies.

Problem, though, is there's a lot of fun stuff going on right now. Headless Horseman, Achievements, and now the Scourge Invasion. But leveling takes time. A lot of time. So pretty much, I'm having to watch these things go on around me, without participating. Which is getting frustrating.  I'll be really glad when the expansion comes out, and I'm doing the same stuff as everyone else.

Okay, QQ off now.

No comments: