Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things I Have Learned Watching Television

Towing an expensive car and needing to go to the bathroom really really bad is a dangerous combination.

You should not wear $1600 shoes if you are going to be marooned on a tropical island.

It is hard to keep a secret from your wife if you have a camera crew following you around.

If your "learning disability" is causing you to flunk out of law school and you are petitioning for "special consideration", that may be a sign that you aren't cut out to be a lawyer.

Bringing your mistress to a first date does not go over well.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have totally corrupted my husband. He used to really only watch things like Mythbusters, but now, I have dragged him into my reality TV addiction.