Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why I Like Dogs More Than Cats

The Dogs' response when I get home:
Hey! Dad's home!
He is?
He is!
Ow wow! We were afraid you were gone forever!
Hurray! Dad's home!
Dad will you take us for a walk?
I haven't licked your face all day!
Hope! Did you hear? Dad's home!
I'm so excited I gotta chase my tail!
Dad! Dad! Dad!
Best dad evah!
I'm so excited I just gotta nom on your leg!
Buffy! Did you hear? Dad's home!
Dad will you take us for a walk?
We missed you soooooooooooo so much!
I gotta sniff dad's feet!
This is the best thing that's ever happened to me!
Yay! Dad's home!
Dad, will go for a walk with me? It's my favorite thing!
Dad! I brought you my best chew toy!
Dad! I love you!


The Cats' response when I get home:
... hey.

1 comment:

Maerdred said...

Why I like Cats more than Dogs.

the Cat will NEVER try yo lick my face.