Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Divorce

So, made an appointment to meet with a divorce attorney tomorrow. Go over details, crunch some numbers, come up with a game plan. I need to propose something to Brett that is generous enough that that she can accept it, but not so generous that I end up supporting her as well as Taylor.

I want to be fair. I want to make sure Taylor is taken care of. But after spending most of her adult life being supported by me, and yet complaining that I didn't do enough, I'm not at all sure what Brett is going to consider "fair". If those goes to a fight, I have no doubt that I'll end up coming out ahead financially, but we'll all feel like we lost. And that would be the wost possible outcome.

Bleh. I just want this to be over.

1 comment:

Softi said...

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.
/hug