Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

So, So Happy

I can't believe it's only been a week.

I can't believe the universe decided to drop a sexy, intelligent, independent, caring, patient, wonderful woman who's crazy about me into my life at just the right moment.

The universe is slipping. If it was on its game, it would have dangled her in front of me when I was still trying to save my marriage, or put her in my path, only to have her fall for some tall handsome jerk instead.

Silly universe.

2 comments:

Arleen said...

YAHOO!!!! May the Universe contuine to take its happy pills!

Congrats!!!! You deserve it!

Hydra said...

"only to have her fall for some tall handsome jerk instead."

Instead she fell for some tall handsome nice wonderful man instead.

I say it is a win all around.