Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Buffy Pics

Took a look at the photo card on my camera, and found a few pictures of Buffy that I felt like sharing.


About a day after we got her, so roughly six weeks old. She were just a little thing:

After breaking her leg. Fortunately, she only had to wear the cast a few days. Unfortunately she had to be retricted from running or jumping for two months.



She and Athena, Taylor's 2-year-old golden retriever, are great friends. I take her over to the house whenever I can. They rip and tear and then collapse in an exhausted heap.


Christmas day. After I moved out, Brett and Taylor got a couple of cats. This one, Chewy (Chuy? Choowey? However the kid spells it...) thinks he's a dog too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Is she soft? I remember a pug I met once had the softest, thickest fur I've ever pet.

And does she gruntle?