Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Navigating the 21st Century waters in a 20th Century vessel.

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Showed the results of Saturday's work to the Big Boss. He was less than enthused. Wants me to go with Plan B. More work for me. Wanker.

Lunux7's disk drives were full yesterday. 100% on u1, 97% on u2. One guy had 18 gigs on it. Told him to get his stuff off or I'd become him and rm -rf it all. (He's been promising for a couple of weeks to back it up and clean up). I think I finally got his attention - 5 or 6 gigs were gone immediately and he said he had a tape running. We'll see.

Red and Sky are both fully utilized these days. Good thing they got Red working finally. I think we need another 64 nodes soon, though...

Changed the template a bit. We'll see how it looks.

Gonna practice adding a link. monster.com. Ta-da.

No comments: